What has brought you to this web site today?
Are you thinking about leaving the office behind and becoming a PADI instructor? We can help you achieve your dream.
You’ve been a scuba diver for over six months, you may have already attained the Master Scuba Diver rating, and treated yourself to several fun-filled scuba diving vacations —but something’s missing. Then one day you realize that you not only want to participate in scuba diving, but you want to teach the sport you have come to love.
PADI’s Professional-Level Training:
- Helps you expand your knowledge of dive theory.
- Teaches you to apply the PADI System to confined water skills, knowledge development presentations, and open water training.
- Provides career opportunities worldwide.
- Expands your knowledge of scuba gear.
- Enables you to meet and network with other dive professionals worldwide.
- Provides you with professional continuing education options.
- Lets you do what you love!
Are you ready?
FIrst step courses
Instructor development courses (IDC)
Courses for Instructors
We cover the following areas:
- Greater Manchester, including Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Middleton
- Leeds including Batley, Huddersfield, Halifax
For further information and prices contact us.
The blog will keep you up to date on what it takes to be a PADI instructor and new developments.